High School Math Live wants parents to be well informed. We want your student to be placed in the appropriate course so that they will be successful and challenged while learning the beauty of mathematics. Below are items we would like for you to look over before joining our HSML family.
1) Have you reviewed our suggestion of course progression?
2) Each of our courses have a "Course Preparedness" document that contains questions we believe will be a good indicator of whether your student is ready for each course. Although it is not required that your student complete these problems, it is a helpful tool that we have prepared for you to use. Please follow the instructions on the document if you not confident in what class your child should take.
3) Click on the teacher's name to see their bio page - including sample class recordings and comments for parents and students.
4) Should your student register for an on-level or an honors section?
5) What makes a successful online learner?
6) Please be familiar with the payment/withdrawal/refund policy. These policies apply to all students including those whose funds are paid through a charter school.
We believe that reviewing these items will help you make the right choice for your student. Along with these, be sure to check out our "Frequently Asked Questions" page!