Tuition is listed below:
- $575 for Pre-Pre Algebra, Pre-Algebra
- $625 for Algebra I and Geometry
Payment details for non-charter school students:
- The first payment will be due at registration in the amount of $125.00 payable via the website.
- A student who withdraws on or before June 1 will receive a $50 refund.
- The second payment, for half of the remaining tuition, is due on or before June 15 and will be paid directly to the teacher by personal check or by PayPal (with convenience fee added.) This payment is non-refundable.
- The third payment, for the balance of the tuition, is due on or before July 15. There is no refund of this payment.
Payment details for charter school students:
If your funds will not be released until later in the summer, you can register now by completing step 1 on the course page to secure your space in class and pay the tuition when your funds are released. If you withdraw after registering, you will be responsible for some fees.
- Registration signifies a commitment to pay the first payment, which is $125 for all courses. This PO will be written to Brenda Barnett.
- A student who withdraws before June 1 will be responsible to pay a $75 withdrawal fee. A student who withdraws after June 1 will be responsible to pay a $125 withdrawal fee.
- The remainder of the tuition is due when your summer funds are released. This PO will be written to the teacher and is non-refundable.