Tuition is listed below:
- $575 for Pre-Pre Algebra, Pre-Algebra
- $625 for Algebra I (on-level and honors), Consumer Math, Geometry (on-level and honors), Algebra II (on-level and honors)
- $675 for Pre-Calculus STEM (on-level and honors), Honors Calculus I
- $750 for AP® Calculus AB
Payment details for charter school students:
If your funds will not be released until fall, you can register now by completing step 1 (filling out the registration form) on the course page which will secure your space in class while allowing you to pay the tuition when your funds are released. If you withdraw after registering, you will be responsible for withdrawal fees that your charter school will likely not cover.
- Registration signifies a commitment to pay the first payment, which is $125 for all courses. This fee is usually due upon registration, but charter school students are allowed to register without payment with the understanding that a PO for this first payment is due when funds are released by your charter school. This PO will be written to Brenda Barnett.
- If a registered student withdraws on or before July 1, either the parent or the charter school will be required to pay a $75 withdrawal fee.
- If a registered student withdraws after July 1, either the parent or the charter school will be required to pay a $125 withdrawal fee.
- The second payment, for half of the remaining tuition, is due when funds are released by your charter school. This PO will be written to the teacher.
- If a student withdraws after August 1 and before September 30, either the parent or the charter school will be required to pay 50% of the 2nd payment amount. (If the funds have already been paid, you will receive a refund of 50% of the 2nd payment amount.)
- The third payment, for the balance of the tuition, is due when 2nd semester funds are released. This PO will be written to the teacher. There is no refund of this payment.