Our teachers are independent contractors, credentialed and experienced. They will brighten your day by conveying their love of mathematics through interactive and engaging live classes so you don't have to! Our instruction is of the highest quality and we provide excellence but not conformity - variation among teachers and their teaching style should be expected. Some of our subjects are taught by one teacher, but some subjects allow you to have an opportunity to choose between teachers. If your schedule allows you to choose between teachers, check out their bio page where you'll be able to view class recordings and read comments from parents in order to help you decide which particular teacher will connect with your child the best.
From our 2021 Surveys:
- I’ve recommended HSML to everyone! I tell them it’s the next best thing to having a in person teacher/classroom experience. I tell them the teachers are helpful and attentive to students when they need help. And how nice the staff of HSML was to get connected with our charter school. I’m so impressed and want everyone of my homeschool friends to know about it!
- Great teachers, high accountability, flexible scheduling, and organized. Have used them for two of our kids and would do it again in a heartbeat. Worth noting is that my son entered the public school system once again for his senior year after using HSML for 4 years and did not miss a beat going into a college level dual credit pre-calculus class. High School Math prepared him well!
- The teachers are really great, all of my kids have learned a great deal and have told me how this Math program is much better than the different live program that we’ve used in the past.
- It's a great homeschooling option! My kids have done well and the teachers really know their stuff! They care that kids learn and understand math.
- It is worth the investment. You get the classroom experience with a knowledgeable instructor with out the frustration of having to try to explain the world of math to your child.
- HSML is an outstanding program. My daughter is receiving excellent instruction from her teacher as well as learning responsibility and time management. As a homeschool parent, I love that her math teacher not only teaches each lesson, but also grades quizzes and tests. I highly recommend HSML for any homeschool family.
- I have had two children take math classes from HSML (one is now a math major in college). HSML classes have consistently prepared my students for standardized tests and for success in college. The teachers know what they are doing and are caring and helpful. I would cut other areas of our homeschool budget in order to pay for HSML classes because they are worth every penny!
- HSML team has been an essential part of my students academic growth, the teachers have greatly benefited and contributed to the enthusiasm and development of my students eagerness to learn.
- It's nice to have a teacher twice a week that holds my student accountable for their assignments. I also appreciate that the course is very structured and is consistent from week to week.
- Amazing teachers and support for each student.
- I feel the HSML program is an excellent preparation for students for college and success in math.
- HSML is a very professional online math program with great instructors. It has helped my students grow in their math skills and it has been a great solution for me as a busy homeschool mom.
- Great transition from other homeschool math curriculums. Great for student accountability. I think HSML is a great bridge between homeschool math curriculums we used in elementary/junior high to those our kids will experience in the college classroom.
- The teachers at HSML really care for their students and do an excellent job patiently and skillfully instructing, encouraging, and guiding the students to ensure success. Our student has not excelled at math but now is grasping and retaining the concepts.