Our teachers are independent contractors, credentialed and experienced. They will brighten your day by conveying their love of mathematics through interactive and engaging live classes so you don't have to! Our instruction is of the highest quality and we provide excellence but not conformity - variation among teachers and their teaching style should be expected. Some of our subjects are taught by one teacher, but some subjects allow you to have an opportunity to choose between teachers. If your schedule allows you to choose between teachers, check out their bio page where you'll be able to view class recordings and read comments from parents in order to help you decide which particular teacher will connect with your child the best.
From our 2019 Surveys:
- The teacher support is wonderful!
- I have recommended HSML on many occasions as a great way for homeschool students to receive excellent, rigorous, math instruction with live interaction and support from a qualified instructor.
- We had been looking for a good home school live math course for years and were recommended to HSML by a friend and now recommend it to others.
- HSML is a blessing, a great value and has provided an outstanding experience for my daughter!
- My son wasn't a big fan of math, but he really enjoys this class!
- I am SOOOO bad at math. I can barely grasp the concepts let alone teach them to my children. It's been a huge weight off being able to outsource this to someone who actually knows what they are talking about and are passionate about the subject.
- Love the flexibility and personal interest in the students that the teachers possess.
- We have been very pleased with the math classes at HSML live and absolutely LOVE the teachers our girls have this year!
- Other recorded video instruction was not sufficient. HSML helps our kids succeed in high school math.
- I love the lecture! Right on point! The kids understand their teacher! The recordings are an awesome tool! You have a great program with great positive teachers! :)
- The teaching instruction is excellent!