Click here to access webinars which were created to give a quick overview of High School Math Live.
We're glad you asked! Click on the question to see the answer.
- How do I know if my student would be successful in an online environment?
- How is my student's progress evaluated?
- What if my child needs additional support or extra help outside of class?
- What is required from the parent?
- Do parents find HSML to be helpful for their students?
- Do you offer asynchronous instruction?
- Is there reason why a parent would not choose our synchronous instruction?
General Class Information
- What is the suggested sequence of courses?
- What are At My Pace Courses?
- When should Geometry be taken?
- Can you take both Geometry and Algebra II simultaneously?
- What are the Calculus options?
- Where do I find tuition details?
- How to decide which course to register for?
- Are there math questions that could help determine course placement?
- Are HSML courses NCAA approved?
- Does HSML offer tutoring?
- Does HSML offer ACT/SAT test prep?